Island Point Villas #4 - Stunning Views
STUNNING VIEWS facing north over
the Coral Sea, Snapper Island and rainforest covered mountains are captured from this centrally located, refurbished villa!.
Villas capture one of the most beautiful water and mountain views in Port
Douglas. Facing north, the sun sets over the distant rainforest-covered
mountains - truly beautiful! Mornings can be spent watching numerous boats depart
the Marina, heading east towards a day on the Great Barrier Reef. Ideally located on Island Point Road, it is only a short stroll to Macrossan Street where you will find our 'Award-winning' restaurants, shops, boutiques and cafe's.
In recent years, Villa 4 was entirely refurbished and comprises of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is perfect for couples, friends or small families searching for something special.
Entering into its open-plan living, dining and kitchen area you will find all you require is catered for. Large double sliding doors open to the balcony which runs the full length of the apartment... and here is where you will find yourself spending much of your time breathing in the views. Furnished with a day bed, outdoor lounge suite, dining table and BBQ.
A master bedroom with water views provides a king bed, flat screen TV and open-plan en-suite, complete with bath, double vanity and frame-less shower. The second bedroom can be configured with 2 King-single beds or zipped together to provide a second King bed. Again, water views are captured through glass doors to the balcony. A second bathroom provides double vanities and frame-less shower with the laundry area hidden within custom-made cupboards.
Quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings throughout have been carefully chosen to provide a modern comfortable ambiance within the apartment.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Master with king bed, en-suite and flat screen TV
- Second bedroom with 2 King singles or one King bed
- Large balcony provides BBQ, outdoor dining for 6, lounge suite and relaxing day bed
- Custom designed kitchen equipped to meet all of your cooking needs
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and I.Pod dock
- WI-FI Internet
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans throughout
- All balcony doors are insect screened
- Linen, bath and pool towels are provided
- A starter pack of basic essentials is supplied
- Shared on-site pool
- Undercover car parking at rear of building
- Stays over 10 nights receive a mid-stay linen change
Please note: There is a shared on site pool located at the rear of the building positioned between two carports.
June 01 - October 31
|November 01 - May 31
During school holidays the rate of $490 per night applies.
Peak Season rate applies to Easter/Christmas/New Year periods
A minimum stay of 5 nights is required
Rates are per night, up to 4 people.
Extra guests are $25pp per night
All linen, bath & pool towels, plus a starter pack of essentials are provided.
How To Find Us
4 Island Point Road
Port Douglas 4877, QLD