Far Pavilions 2
From $ 475 per night
Far Pavilions Luxury Villa 2 is immersed in tropical foliage, with an inviting pool, and tranquil courtyards and decks, all overlooking the beautiful Port Douglas valley to the mountains. It is located in the heart of Port Douglas village on Flagstaff Hill at the northern end of Murphy Street only a block away from Macrossan Street. Designed in a modern pavilion style with open plan living areas with bifold doors opening to spacious outdoor balconies, the villa embraces all that Port Douglas has to offer.
The upper level open plan dining, living and kitchen area sprawls out on to the deck with views out toward the Northern edge of Port Douglas and beyond. The lower level with the master bedroom has a walk in dressing room, an en-suite and offers a private balcony which blends out to the tropical private pool and views out toward the tropical mountain ranges. There is a private balcony and deck off the 2nd Queen bedroom which offers views toward the mountain range.
Located at the northern end of Murphy Street with easy access from Macrossan Street and the ease of off road parking in the garage, the villa is only minutes away from the heart of Port Douglas Village.
**Not recommended for small children
- Private Pool (heated in the winter months)
- Airconditioning throughout
- Indoor and Outdoor dining areas
- KitchenAid Artisan coffee machine
- Fully equipped laundry facilities
- Walking distance to Macrossan Street
- Telstra TV
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Queens, 2 Singles)
- 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite to Master, and family with sunken bath)
- Single Car Lockup Garage
- Minimum 5 Night Stay based on 2 Guests
- $475 P/N LOW SEASON
- $535 P/N HIGH SEASON
- High Season rates apply to Christmas, New Year & Easter periods